Well, the moment has arrived for the unveiling of a new look.
Jon and I have been working on the redesign of this blog for 5+ months. Well, working isn’t exactly the correct word. More like thinking about it, and working on bits of it here and there. We now have a favorite blog’s list, a facebook fan page, an Amazon store where you can shop all of our beloved kitchen items, an RSS feed for your blog reader, a pinterest page, and a search box.
To celebrate such a joyous occasion, I am personally sponsoring our first ever giveaway. What I am giving away is nothing that you can purchase at a store, but instead something made by me for you with much love.
The winner of this giveaway will receive two dozen decorated sugar cookies made in our little kitchen and mailed to anywhere in the USA, Puerto Rico, England, or Guatemala. The exact design will be a surprise for you to discover in your mailbox.
Here’s what you need to do to participate:
1. “Like” my new Chop Stir Eat page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChopStirEat (unless you don’t have facebook, then skip this step)
2. And then comment below by answering the following: If I could be any food I would be… and why.
More details about the Giveaway:
– This giveaway will be closing on Tuesday, April 24, 2012.
– A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
– The prize will be mailed by Friday, April 27, 2012.
Thank you to all of my family and friends that have supported this little endeavor of ours. We look forward to sharing more well loved recipes!
A day later than scheduled but our winner is…
Comment #2! Which is the following:
Congratulations Ali! You will be receiving your sugar cookies very soon.
Thank You to everyone that participated! All of your comments made me smile and laugh. The foods you guys chose to be truly embodied all of your unique personalities. We must do one of these again soon!